Version 4 (modified by d0nut, 5 years ago)
- "People can‘t share knowledge if they don‘t speak a common language."
Thomas Davenport (1802-1851)
- "Networks straddle the world [...]. But the sheer volume of information dissolves the information. We are unable to take it all in."
Günther Grass (1927-*)
- "Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference."
Winston Churchill (1874-1965)
- "We can love nothing but what agrees with us, and we can only follow our taste or our pleasure when we prefer our friends to ourselves."
Francois de la Rochefoucauld (1694-1778)
- "All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better."
Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1883)
Model Based Architekturen
- "Perhaps there is no single variable which so thoroughly influences interpersonal and group behavior as does trust."
Golembiewski and McConkie?, 1975
- "The essence of trust building is to emphasize the similarities between you and the customer."
Thomas Watson (1874-1956)
- "In nature we never see anything isolated, but everything in connection with something else [...]"
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (1749-1832)
- "The end we aim at must be known, before the way can be made."
Jean Paul (1763-1825)
- "Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
- "Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something."
- "Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It's where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more."
- "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." Joss Whedon
- "Always listen to experts. They’ll tell you what can’t be done and why. Then do it."
Download in other formats: