|Version 5 (modified by d0nut, 5 years ago)|
Buddyloo extends the given friendship system of the WCF. If you want to add members to your friendlist, this member will have to accept your inquiry. After that the friendships are bidirectional. If one person quots the friendship, it will be divorced on both sides.
The "Buddyloo" package contains this and many more friendship-Features.
You want to help? You can support my work with donations. Have a look at amazon link.
- invitations are sent by mail
- bidirectional Connections
- notice on website, if there are open friendship-invitations
- defaultvalue for display of friendlist in profile changed to true
- real name can be stored. The display of it can be privileged to friends
- connections in userprofile - "over which corners do you know this person"
- the membershipped groups are shown in display (can be disabled)
- a small (extendable) grouppage was created
- a friendship list was created (see memberlist)
- privileged users can send board-invitations by mail
- admin can decide to limit registrations to invited users
- admin can decide not to show friendship connections
- OpenSocial API Integration
- Users can add own groups
- More features for the grouppage (map, ...)